Friday, September 11, 2009

End of Summer Update

I hope everyone had a great summer. I haven't been very good about asking for updates from everyone, but I will give you what I know. Debbie Friez and her husband Paul came to New York for the weekend earlier in the summer and we had dinner. Debbie comes alot for work and we try to see eachother when she does. David Barton came with the school he works and I had lunch with him and his roommate. My Dad came up at the end of June to help me move, but the move didn't happen so we just hung around New York. We went to Coney Island. I got a nice sunburn despite the sunscreen. I moved back to Texas last week. Along the way my Dad and I stopped to see my Grandpa in Bella Vista. I am moving to the Turks and Caicos till the end of November. I will post pictures while I am there. Let me know what is going on with everyone this fall!

No comments: